ASEKOL is a not-for-profit company which in representing producers and importers of electrical and electronic equipment organises a state-wide take-back system for electrical and electronic equipment (EEE). It provides collection, transport and recycling of worn-out and obsolete EEE, including to finance the entire system. ASEKOL is a so-called compliance scheme for take-back of EEE. Its contract-based services are used by manufacturers and importers of such equipment. In its take-back activities, ASEKOL closely co-operates with cities and towns, final sellers and service providers, collection companies, and processors of electrical and electronic equipment.
- to ensure collection and environmentally friendly processing of worn-out and obsolete electrical and electronic equipment
- to be a trustworthy partner for state and local administrative bodies
- to utilise its funds efficiently
- strictly to maintain quality in environmentally friendly handling of e-waste
- to perform awareness-raising activities among the general public
- to support the work of people with disabilities in sheltered workshops
On the basis of a decision by the Czech Ministry of the Environment (MoE), ASEKOL is authorised for take-back of electrical and electronic equipment in all of groups 1–6.
- FAST ČR, a.s.
- MASCOM s.r.o.
- ASBIS CZ, spol. s r.o.
- LG Electronics Polska Sp. z o.o.
- BaSys CS, s.r.o.
ASEKOL co-operates closely with:
- The Consumer Electronics Association (ASE) – most of ASEKOL founders are ASE members
- WEEE Forum – International association of electronic waste producer responsibility organisations, based in Brussels – as a member
- WEEE Europe – European one-stop-shop take-back solutions, based in Munich – as a shareholder
- Publicly Beneficial Services Association – as a member
ASEKOL uses certified integrated management system that meets enquiries of individual standards:
- ISO 9001 Quality Management System
- ISO 14001 Environmental Management System
- ISO 45001 Safety and Protection of Health at Work Management System
- ISO 27001 Information Security Management
- ISO 37001 Anti-brabery Management System
- SA 8000 System of Corporate Social Responsibility Management
We will be glad to hear any suggestions you might have, concerning social responsibility. Write to us at [email protected]. Your opinion is important to us.