A refund is understood to mean the return of the contributions paid for EEE placed on the market in the Czech Republic by manufacturers and importers of EEE that was subsequently proven to have been exported outside the Czech Republic, either by the manufacturers and importers of EEE themselves or by third parties.
The application for a refund can be submitted in accordance with the applicable legislation – Section 37n (6) and Section 37o (5) of the Act No. 185/2001, the Waste Act, as amended, and the Rules for the Provision of Contribution Refunds.
- Fill out the contact form on the ASEKOL website
- Add consent to the Rules for the Provision of Contribution Refunds
- Submit a complete application for a refund
- Complete the report in the ASEKOL information system
- Undergo an audit on the basis of the application
- Refund recycling contributions
For more detailed information, please contact the sales department.