Photovoltaic power plant operators
ASEKOL Solar s.r.o. specialises in the take-back and recycling of solar panels. It was founded as a non-profit subsidiary of the ASEKOL compliance scheme.
- We will ensure your compliance with the law.
- We arrange the ECOLOGICAL DISPOSAL of solar panels for you.
The amendment to the Waste Act includes solar panels among the equipment subject to the take-back obligation. According to the amendment to the Waste Act, manufacturers/importers of solar panels in the Czech Republic are obliged to join a compliance scheme that disposes of solar panels by 30 June 2013. This change also applies to operators of photovoltaic power plants.
We currently have over 6,000 photovoltaic power plant operators registered with us, for whom we not only ensure compliance with their legislative obligations, but also offer other interesting photovoltaic-related services, such as:
- thermal imaging of your solar panels,
- consultation on solar-related issues,
- support and assistance during inspections by state authorities.