Based on a completed registration form, we will prepare and send to you all registration documents together with instructions for their delivery. These documents include:
a) Contractual documents
- Contract on ensuring common compliance
- Annex 1 – Designation of categories for registration in the compliance scheme
- Annex 2 – Price list of current contributions
- Annex 3 – Logo of the producer/importer
- Annex 4 – Logo of the compliance scheme operator
- General Business Terms and Conditions
b) Documents for registration at the Ministry of the Environment
- Extracts from the Commercial or Trade Register
- Power of attorney
- Identification of the producer of electrical and electronic equipment
- Methods of marking electrical and electronic equipment
Signing the contract
The delivered documents are checked (for accuracy and completeness) and handed over for signature.
Certificate of registration
After the contract is signed and the producer/importer is registered in the internal database, a Certificate of Registration is issued. The producer/importer may present this certificate during any inspection by state administration offices. It may also be used as confirmation of compliance with legal obligations.
Register of the MOE
Registration of the producer/importer at the Ministry of the Environment of the Czech Republic. Based on the submitted documents necessary for registration at the Ministry of the Environment, the producer is registered in the List of Producers maintained by the Ministry of the Environment.